For more information on Buying a home, please contact:
Shelley Ann Sharpe, Sales Representative
Email: Shelley@stevepacheco.comIt would be our pleasure to assist you in your search for your perfect home. We offer a very stress-free approach to the buying process, and take pride in the customer service we provide to our clients. Working as your Buyer Agent, we will always have your best interests at heart throughout the buying process.
How using US as your Buyer Agent can benefit you?
- We listen to your wants and needs and then we will discuss the options that are available to you as far as neighbourhoods, price and home style are concerned, and then use this list to establish your search criteria for the homes that are currently on the market, and homes that will be coming to market in the future. We will help you find the perfect home within your budget!
- We offer a one-on-one consultation on the suitability of communities and apply our knowledgeable insight to see which of these communities best suits your needs. We also provide you with information such as past sale history that may affect the current market value and future re-sale values of such communities.
- A Buyer Agents services are free, as we are compensated through the listing broker. We will cover all aspects of the buying process including providing you with a thorough estimate of the closing costs you can expect to pay in order to close on your perfect home. These include costs like land transfer tax, legal fees, etc.
- Once we have established your search criteria we will set up a personal website through the real estate board database that will automatically send out hot new listings and price changes to existing listings that match your predetermined criteria. Listings will be sent directly to your email as soon as they are loaded onto, or modified on the real estate board. This is a much faster process than you searching Realtor.ca.
- When you see homes that you would like to look at in your email, we will set-up private showings for you to look at the home and take time to carefully ponder each home in a relaxed and carefree environment.
- After finding the home that interests you enough that you want to proceed with an offer, we will do up a comparative market analysis to establish fair market value for the home.
- When you are ready to proceed with an offer, we will prepare the paperwork and set up a time to sit with you and review the offer and other related documents. We will take as much time that is needed to make sure you are comfortable with the offer before we present it to the seller and their agent.
- During the negotiation process, we will use our extensive knowledge and negotiating experience to ensure that your new home is acquired for the best possible price and terms.
- Once we have obtained your perfect home we will walk you through the conditional period where we help you get your financing and arrange for home
inspections. After it is a firm sale, we will forward copies of all documents to the financial and legal representatives you have chosen for the transaction. Please be aware that we are able to help you choose these representatives for these services through our extensive lists of contacts.