2 fully licensed Sales Representatives that are accessible 24/7 All emails and calls are dealt within a timely fashion by a representative with knowledge, creativity, experience and enthusiasm to market your property throughout the listing process. Let me walk you through our process step-by-step:
- We carefully review MLS listings that are comparable to yours on a regular basis to ensure your property remains competitive
- We will fully market your home 24 hours a Day until it is sold
- We will sit with you to discuss the end goal, and ensure that all parties involved have a clear understanding of them
- In order to establish a competitive listing price we do a walk-thru of both the Interior and Exterior of your home and perform an in depth search into your property and the neighbourhood.
- Property ownership and deed type Property Tax Records to verify full and complete legal information that is available Property’s current use and zoning
- Once our research is complete and we have collectively established a price, we provide a FREE Staging Consultation to help you maximize your homes ability
- We will verify all of your contact information so we can reach you quickly for booking appointments and presenting offers
- We will then do another walk-thru on your home and gather room-by-room details and a list of improvements and upgrades to insert into our feature brochure that we will prepare for your home
- We will also need other pertinent information regarding your home (e.g. Survey, Recent Tax Bill and recent copies of utility bills and rental items (e.g. hot water tank, alarm etc.) so that we are fully informed to answer any questions that potential Buyers and their Agents may ask
- We will have a professional floor plan measuring technician measure the home We will have professional level photographs taken of all principal rooms and the exterior of your home
- We will fully explain all the paper work that is required to list your home including the different types of agency relationships
- A lock box will be installed for your house to allow for the ease of showing your home
- We make sure you are comfortable and the no questions are left unanswered
Day One of Listing
- Your home is placed onto two Real Estate Boards with 20 and 25 photos attached. If listings do not appear on MLS right away buyers will forget about your home
- Your listing will be available to all Century 21 sales representatives. Our System is comprised of approximately 8,000 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices and 121,000 agents in 71 countries and territories worldwide
- Your Listing is Posted on the Hamilton/Burlington, Oakville/Milton, Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton and appears on the daily “Hot Sheet” for over 50,000 Real Estate Agents to see
- Your listing is paged to all Century 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Real Estate Agents
- We install our professional signage which will maximize the showing potential of your home 24/7
- A colour feature brochure is produced listing the unique features of your home We use the most innovative technology to market your home. The Internet offers 24/7 marketing exposure
- Our frontdesk staff will enter your listing into our software system to track all showings, feedback from showings
- We generate an ad in the local weekly publication for your area, e.g. The Burlington Post, Oakville Beaver
- Date is set to reconvene to evaluate property progress (Approx. 2 weeks from commencement)
- All Realtor appointments are booked and scheduled through our office staff on a computerized system as per your instructions
Day Two of Listing
- We will reverse prospect with agents that have clients with matching searches to your property
- We will contact every Sales Representative that has showed your home by phone to ask them for feedback from both themselves and their clients
- We will deliver a copy of all the listing paperwork, copies of the MLS listing and a copy of the feature brochure to you all in a convenient package
- We distribute “Just Listed” post cards to your neighbourhood
- We book an MLS wide open house that invites all Sales Representatives belonging to the real estate board to view your home
- We schedule Public Open Houses at your convenience We provide details of internet hits breakdown from websites both searched and viewed
- We communicate the feedback from the Sales Representatives that have showed your home to you as we receive it from them. We will also weekly send you an updated search of your competition.
The Offer Process
After we have listed your home at a competitive price and marketed it fully, the offers from interested Buyers will start to come in. We will promptly notify you when an offer is registered on your property. Then we will explain the entire process and details of the offer to you in full until all your questions are answered. Then we will focus on the offers strengths and weaknesses and decide on the best way to proceed. There are three options, we can accept the offer as is, reject the offer all together or negotiate the offer through a sign-back. We will negotiate to get you the highest best possible price and terms that suit you and your situation.
After Sales Service
- We will get copies of all paperwork to all parties lawyers, mortgage brokers etc., and any other information they may need to close the transaction
- We still work for you. We will arrange any further viewings that the Buyer may have requested in the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. As well should any challenges arise we will work with the Buyers Sales Representative until it is handled
- We send out a package to you within a week after your sale is firm that includes useful numbers and information to help you with your move, a client survey, and a Brick coupon, as well as paint supplies, storage space etc.
- We have an extensive list of contacts from movers to carpet cleaners that is available to you. It is our duty to have your transition be as seamless as possible!